Pages

Saturday 28 November 2015

Our 3rd November guest ...

Our final November guest is Malin Grape - the third place winner of the ARTastic sponsored challenge for Northern Light Scrappers retreat in Sweden with her take on our November inspiration.




Hi there,

I am a crafty kindergarden teatcher of 21 years, residing in northern Sweden. I have been scrapping since 2012. I was introduced to scrapbooking by my boyfriend's cousin, which I also see as a "mentor" and a great role model in the scrapbooking world. I do not think I have a certain style when it comes to scrapbooking but I craft much based on themes and colors I fall in taste. I love to give away scrapbooking works to my loved ones, it is personal and fine.

Blog: http://malingrape.devote.se/
Instagram: mallangrape

Here are some more examples of my work ...


Thank you for joining us this month Malin. We have really enjoyed seeing your lovely work.

Remember ....

You still have time until the end of the month to upload your own take on this challenge.  All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our inspiration this month.




4 comments:

  1. Welcome Malin as GD , gorgeous layouts , your family are very lucky to receive them from you
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS LOs! I especially like the rainbow colouring in the top one...makes me want to give this idea a try - thanks for the inspiration :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pages are beautiful. I love the background on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Love your work!! Gillar särskilt bakgrunden på den första!! Stunning!!! Välkommen som gäst här hos oss på ARTastic :-) kram Anna

    ReplyDelete