Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2015

We welcome our April guest designer ...

Michelle Lark, with her lovely take on our challenge this month.  Aren't the colours in this just lovely?

I was inspired to create my own painted background for this layout from the artwork, rather than use any patterned paper.


Hi! I'm Michelle! I have been scrapbooking with passion about for 15 years! I love bringing precious memories to life with my own creative style. I have been on a few Design Teams over the years including Scrapbook Supplies Online, Artastic, Tattered Inspirations and Black With 2. I've also had my work published in Scrapbooking Memories and received an Honourable Mention in this year's Masters competition. I am a full-time primary school teacher by day and I do love my job because it is a rich and rewarding experience!

Blog:

Here are some more examples of my work ...



Thank you so much for guesting with us on ARTastic this month Michelle. It has been really lovely having you join us.

Remember ....

You still have time until the end of the month to upload your own take on this challenge.  All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our inspiration this month.



3 comments:

  1. You're welcome! I loved coming back for this challenge. The artworks are always inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous take on the challenge Shelee...I really love that background painting, perfect ARTastic page.
    Plus of course I love both of your LO...stars in both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work Michelle, backgrounds are terrific :)

    ReplyDelete