Pages

Saturday 22 February 2014

We welcome Desi ...

We welcome our guest designer for this month Desi Zavatta Musolino all the way from beautiful Italy.


Here is my layout called "Little Big Steps".  I used both paint (watercolors) and ink.


Hello, I'm a 33 y.o. woman living in a small city between Milan, Turin and Genoa.
I'm a full-time mother of two wonderful daughters, Maria (almost 4 y.o.) and Agata (almost 1 y.o.). I discovered the hobby of scrapbooking during summer 2006 thanks to a Dutch friend who showed me some special layouts created by foreign scrappers and it was love at first sight. Now my daughters inspire me everyday with your lives which I constantly report with photos.

I prefer to create layouts, mini albums and altered objects, but I'm getting more and more addicted also to cards and mixed-media items. My style is a mixture of influences and in some days my feelings are able to define my choice of using some scrapbooking products rather than others.

Please find me on my blog http:/italianscrapaholicgal.blogspot.it

Here are some more layouts Desi has done.




Thank you  for joining us on ARTastic this month Desi -  it's been lovely to have you with us.

You still have time until the end of the month to upload your own take on this challenge.  We'd love to see what you can do with some paint and ink or your page. Remember ink can be the spray variety, or from an ink pad - it can be dropping spots onto your page or via stamping a word here or there.


4 comments:

  1. Awesome LOs Desi, love the colour work on the top LO. Congrats on you guest spot here at ARTastic this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Desi. Your layouts are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot girls, it's a wonderful pleasure to be here with you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pages Desi...lovely to have you as our Guest at ARTastic!
    Happy scrapping all those photos of your daughters to come too.

    ReplyDelete