Pages

Sunday 7 October 2012

Introducing the delightful Chantelle ...


Hello,
I'm a mum to four boys and wife to a wonderful man. We live in Busselton, a pretty sea-side town in Western Australia. My family provides me with inspiration to scrapbook - their handsome faces will often grace my pages. I enjoy the whole process: from taking the pictures, to planning the page, to playing with pretty papers and embellishments. My style has evolved over the years. I love seeing the new styles of papers that come out and enjoy keeping up with new techniques. I like to tell the story behind my pictures, but also really enjoy the arty side to scrapbooking - my pages will include paint, ink, mist and texture. My style of scrapbooking often depends on what challenge I'm playing along with or collection of papers I'm working with. I love to share what I create - you can view all my work at: Chantelle's Creative Space
 


Scrapbooking provides many opportunities and I've met some wonderful people who inspire me. I'm fortunate to be on a few design teams and I love the challenges they provide.
 
Here is a sample of my scrapbook pages:
 
 
 
 
Please join Chantelle and  ARTastic creative team in this months challege.  You might like to view her wonderful step by step tutorial to see how she put her gorgeous mixed media piece together and create your own to share with us.
 


.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Chantelle on your guest DT spot and on your beautiful creation! I wanted to see some more of your work, but the link you gave doesn't seem to work, it says the site I'm looking for doesn't exist... any idea how that may be?
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peggy - my apologies, a slight glitch with the link which is now fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Chantelle...your canvas is just so fabuous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to see some more of your work, but the link you gave doesn't seem to work, it says the site I'm looking for doesn't exist..


    สูตรบาคาร่า
    goldenslot

    ReplyDelete