Pages

Friday 1 April 2011

I love this sub from......


Michelle Lark - Light of my Life

Hello dear Shazza,
 
Here is my DT layout for April. I chose this photo 
because of the colour of the little trees on the 
right that have those Autumn colours and that it 
also shows an outdoor scene of Holly experiencing 
her very first 'big' bone! I have glimmermisted the 
chiipboard swirly tree in an olive colour and have 
used some Prima leaves above the tree. The clouds 
have been incorporated in the edging of my 
patterned paper and title - therefore all of the 
criteria has been addressed. Another wonderful 
challenge this month!
 
Cheers!
Michelle :)
 

5 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful LO, Shelee! I love the warm earth tones, those fabulous leaves and chipboard tree. And what a great picture of you and Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Page... Really like the leaves and tree down the one side, Beaut! :O)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful autumnal LO! A lovely photo of Holly & you, & with the leaves & tree to this side, it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful layout Michelle! Not only is the photo gorgeous, but the embellishments are too! I think the tree and leaves are divine! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, I just think this is stunning Michelle, I love love the photo of you and your little girl Holly....I love the gorgeous leaves and the colours are stunning. Melxx

    ReplyDelete