Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2011

A fabulous entry by .......

Bec Miller -Keep Enjoying The Simple Things

Hi Shazza,
Here is my interpretation of the gorgeous painting for this month.
The colours and the leaves inspired me to do this photo of my daughter, in Autumn
just hanging on the swing.
Thanks!
Bec Miller
Hi Beck!  Glad to see you back this month :) I love your entry this month....cute fence and clouds!
I love all the earthy tones in your leaves and a fab title, so fitting for your photo. Great work! 
Cheers Shazza

7 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous! perfect papers for this challenge.. cute photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sweet and lovely details to

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Beck, what a gorgeous photo you have used here! And this LO is divine! I adore your papers, & such a lovely title & embellishments...beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous LO, Bec and that picture of your little one is priceless! Love the background PP and the leaves -- well done!
    xxx-RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Love the PP and the little clouds and the interesting shape of your page. A great LO!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous photo! My daughters love the swing too... they would spend hours there if we let them! A beautiful layout! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute is that photo and I just love the way you used that busy background paper whilst still making the photo pop. Melx

    ReplyDelete