Pages

Monday 14 February 2011

Look at this fabulous entry from....

Irit Shalom -Always

Shazza hello
Sorry I was not submitting for a few month- but life is too busy here, but I did this page  for your challenge this month
This is my  own very old wedding photo and I have wings on the paper - those angels on the corner, and also I didn't use mirrow   photo or  a second photo-  but just look over the cut paper girl- she is just like me, really she is and it just shocked me so that I decided to use it on my page
So pretty much is covered and it's the same very vintage style page as a prompt
Hope you like it
Irit Shalom
 
Hey Irit!!
Thanks for joining in this month! I must say you made a beautiful bride and the photo looks like an image from a movie :) I love this page and just adore the embellies you used. The paper cut out girl is awesome. I think you have done a great job of the challenge this month. Well done :) Cheers Shazza
 

9 comments:

  1. It's absolutely beautiful Irit! So romantic and feminine. Nice to see you back this month!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a stunning layout, i love it ;)

    i love all the embellishments used and what great pp ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful LO Irit!
    So soft & romantic, with lovely, lovely paper & embellishments. That paper cut out girl really is so like you..so similar!
    Great to see your work again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Irit, this is just stunning, gorgeous papers and hand made embellies. Melx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful page and lovely picture and details

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty page, Irit! It's so soft and feminine. The papers and embellies you used further enhanced the feel of this LO! This is just lovely!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty page, you totally rock the Shabby Chic style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to see yoiu again Irit! Your LO is so beautiful ... I like that you followed the style of the painting and you did such a great job at it. Love all of the beautiful little details you added on this page ... gorgeous work!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This layout is so beautiful... it has a wonderful feminie, vintage feel to it... gorgeous work Irit! xxx

    ReplyDelete