Pages

Sunday 31 October 2010

Ok, lets get the ball rolling with our first submission....

Melissa O'Neill - My Beach Beauty


Me again Shazza, this is Novemeber's layout, I really loved the criteria for this, being just Nate and I, no photos of both of us together on the beach, must try this summer to get one, but was heaps of fun to do as always. Love to you, Melxx

Great layout Mel! Love the pics of Nate having a splash. Great title and love all your added accents. I love your fancy banner too :) and I love that pp you used (I have that one in my stash)
Thanks and cheers Shazza

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous Mel! Love your muted colours & great flowers....just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page Mel. I like your title work and all those little embellies, especially the centers of the flowers, they're so cute!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. wauw lovely page and sweet details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is awesome mel, love what youve done, always lovin your work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big, Beautiful Blooms! Gorgeous LO, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie!! The lo is so bright and cheerful, and the embllishments are the prfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderful LO, Mel! Love the banner and those cute photos! And what fun flower embellies!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the blue and yellow together, what a great choice! Really cute embellies, but the best prize of all is those gorgeous pics of your boy! What a cutie!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such an adorable page... I think the photos are so cute and the bunting is perfect! xxx

    ReplyDelete