Pages

Friday 17 September 2010

We have another great 'pet' page.......

Narelle Riley - Dom Dom


Hi Shazza

After having so much fun playing at the Screen to Scrap blog last month I decided to try my hand at the ARTastic challenge this month!
My LO features myself and our "shared custody" dog (he shares his time between my parents house and ours!!), brown and orange and a single tropical frangipani! Our dog's name is Domnio and the title is a take on a line from 'Night at the Museum" which says "Me not dumb dumb- you dumb dumb". We use it all the time with our Dom!

Blessings - Narelle Riley

Well done Narelle! I love your dog Domino, he is gorgeous! Looks like he loves the attention :)
Great page, love your tropical flower! Love the title you used too. Thanks for joining in this month. Well done! - Shazza

12 comments:

  1. All I can say is Oh My Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!! love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quote you used here -- what a perfect little nickname for your cute little guy! Like the way you angled the papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that you Relsi? I love the opposing colours in this LO and the photos are o gorgeous. Welcome and what a great first entry!!
    Shelee :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute pet!! And great page too- love the colors adn the papers..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is fantastic! I love the colour combination, the clean lines and the way you have made the photos the focus... just gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fantastic LO, Narelle! Love the strong contrast of the cardstock to the PP, the clean lines, and those cute little butterflies!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwee... I wanna time share him too. What a cutie! I also really like the focus on the photos... the tilted square 'frame' is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous layout, and I love his name, my sister shares her dog with mum and dad as she works during the week also. Glad you played along with us this month. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I forgot to mention when I was a child and until I left home around 24 we had 2 beagles, they are just wonderful dogs. Yours is just gorgeous and brings back memories for me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol.
    Great title..loved that movie too.
    love the photos and love the layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there,
    I really like the placement of your photos it is so effective! the colours you've used work so well with your photos, lovely page :)
    M

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful page, with delightful photos! Love your colours & photo placement, with your great title. Great work!

    ReplyDelete