Pages

Thursday 23 September 2010

Here is another 'Frida Kahlo' inspired layout from....

Julene Matthews - Peek-a-boo-Puss


Hello Shazza,
This is an older layout I did ages ago but it fits the criteria. As a kitten tuppence was into everything. She climbed on top of cupboards and even in Erica's dolls house. You never knew where she would turn up! She can be seen playing with Smokey,my mothers cat, in the bottom photos (another family member) and my father's orchids (tropical flowers) are in the bottom left hand photo.They were fuschias in the vase in the top picture. I added a vine to get some brown into the layout.
Freda Kahlo is my daughters favourite artist and her life story is fascinating. Cheers - Julene

Hey Julene. Glad you joined in the challenge this month, your 'Tuppence' is a goegeous cat, I love the photo of her in the dolls house, and playing with 'Smokey' :) I like your idea of turning your photos into 3D boxes, they look great! well done - Cheers Shazza

10 comments:

  1. Oh how cute is Tuppence and what a gorgeous way to fill the criteria, Tuppence is playing with her Aunty (I think) Smokey, how cute. Love this Julene. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Julene, I grew up with a Tuppence then a Threepence!! And your Tuppence was very adventurous & so cute too. Great work & thanks for joining in with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this LO! I like how you created that 3D effect! And what a cute Tuppence!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love a curious kitten! Nice to see you back again Julene .... but I have to disagree .... dogs rule!! heehee
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! Great to see you here, and a really interesting idea you've shown us with the 3D effect you've created. Coolio!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like those boxes... about the only way to keep a cat in a box, right? lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE THIS CUBES- GREAT TAKE OF THE CHALLENGE TOO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way you were able to use more than one photo on this layout... it tells a story about all of her adventures! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh too cute!
    love the boxes and lovin that blue against the orangey colours.

    ReplyDelete