Pages

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Here is a great inspiring submission from DT member......


Shelee Lark - I know this much is True


Title: 'I Know This Much Is True'
"Here is a recent photo of Holly and I. This LO
proves that she is a very spoilt animal. She
would only eat her bone if she was sitting on
my lap and I was holding it for her. I was
inspired by the colours of the painting. I
tried to use lots of Autumn tones including
browns and oranges, the photo shows me with my
pet and I have created my own version of a
handmade tropical flower!"
Shelee :)
http://scrappinupastorm.blogspot.com/

Hi Shelee! what an inspiring submisssion this
month with your handmade tropical flower.
Your Holly must be a tadd spoilt if you have
to hand feed her lol love you choice of pp and
colors in your layout, just beautiful
..........as always!! :) - Shazza

8 comments:

  1. Wow, this LO looks like it's on fire!!! I just love the vibrant colours here. Wonderful work!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Layout and I am so stoked to see so many animal lovers out there, this gives us a great opportunity to scrap them. I love the colours and have to say, using the B & W compared to colour photo makes the hugest difference, I love both ways, and love your layout as always. Love Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous, im lovin all of this, just stunning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colors and PPs, Shelee! I also love your flower and what you did with the ribbon and staples! This is wonderful!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved watching you put this layout together. It is wonderful to watch you create... and your work is always stunning! Hugs from your scrappin' bestie and biggest fan! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holly must be like my Brandy... she thinks she's 'people' & um... we're her servants. lol
    Seriously gorgeous photo... and I LOVE that burst of a flower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I love that song, I think it's a Duran Duran song?? The warmth oozes here! awesome job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful LO Shelee, love your photo as it is so touching. Love your very autumnal colours, & that gorgeous handmade flower with your cluster...set this off just so right!

    ReplyDelete