Pages

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Come meet our newest DT member......

Robin Jenkins


Hi Shazza, I hope you are well! First I want to thank you again for this wonderful opportunity to join your team--I feel so honored! I would like to say about my family that my husband Charles, daughter Temple and I have lived in sunny Florida for the last 5 years now, however we are originally from New York City. Charles works as a Financial Advisor for a major financial services firm and I work for a large (and very sound!) regional southeastern-based bank. Our daughter, Temple is in the first grade and is a straight-A student!
My first passion, of course, is scrapbooking but I also love to read, sew, hang out with my good friends and cook which I learned from my beloved Grandma who is no longer with us--but she was from the deep south, so southern cooking is what I do best!
Again, Shazza, thanks so much for this opportunity.
Best regards, Robin

http://rstjlifeisgood.blogspot.com/


Hey Robin, I'm really so glad to have you on our ARTastic team. You will love it here!!! You deserve to join us as you have been so supportive of ARTastic since October 2009 and you have just about particpated in every month's challenge. And even won a challenge back in November 2009 with this great layout called 'A Woman of Substance', pictured below:

November Winner

*******************************************

Here are a few more of Robin's favourite layouts:

Fun Times


Mothers Day


Truly Lovely


Easter Baby

Please make Robin welcome!

We all look forward to getting to know you better!!



cheers
shazza

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations and welcome to the team Robin. Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations!
    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robin, welcome to the team ... I guess we're the two newbies huh LOL. I am loving being part of this team, and I hope you are too! Your work is beautiful and I'm looking forward to seeing more of it.
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robin, welcome, I have loved your work with your stunning entries to Artastic and you have a gorgeous style, you remind me of me, a bit hard to pin point a style as you like to try anything and everything, I love your gorgeous daughter she is super cute too. Do you have a blog? Melxx

    http://aussiescrapper68.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking forward to seeing more of your work here robin!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm sooo happy your part of the DT here as you are very talented!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to ARTastic and well done on your DT position... looking forward to more of your beautiful work! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi and Welcome to ARTastic... I love your work and am now following your blog. Looking forward to seeing even more beautiful posts from you. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! What a beautiful family you have, thanks for sharing your life with us!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful works Robin, love 'meeting' your family this way...have loads of fun on the team. Cant wait to see more LO's of yours!

    ReplyDelete