Pages

Friday 2 July 2010

Whose late with this months submission ?.........

Shazza Bishop - Feathers will Fly

At last I've finished my submission.....I have all the criteria, cards, feathers and brown tones. I hand made the Dalia flower on the left, the other flowers were a gift from Taryn Stark....and an adorable photo of my son 'Adam' when he was 5 (This is one of my favourite photos of him when he was little kid) The animal farm came to his school (back in 1990 when he was in Prep) and Adam was determined to have his photo taken with this huge chook........so, after much chasing and scrabbling he caught her, he was so pleased with himself. Journaling says: 'Put me down or feathers will fly!!'...(from the chooks point of view) lol TFL - Shazza

10 comments:

  1. I love your flowers and autumn leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers are great...I've no patience for paper folding. ;O) I'm so messy. What an awesome remembrance to go with the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the colourful feathers make it pop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab LO, love the feathers..... hmmm.... don't have any.... might have to go to a craft shop....

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love how you have the button and i think its sting that makes it look like its wrapped around the photo (:
    very cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow shazza, lovin all this, love the pic, and love those playing cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks fantastic Shazza.I like your title and that folded flower is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love the journalling, great to hear from the chicken's perspective,I love how you wrapped the twine around the photo corners and I love how you remember so many moments in your children's lives clearly thankfully because we are scrappers. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous work Shazza! I like the wrap around string too!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the handmade flower on this layout... All of the embellishments look amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete