Pages

Friday 2 July 2010

Our Guest DT at ARTastic for July is .......

Kim Jeffress


MY name is Kim Jeffress and I am a SAHM to two gorgeous boys Addison 3 and Larsen 1.
I have been scrapping for about 8 years but in the last 6 months have finally found MY STYLE!. I love simple clean and fresh layouts with lots of chipboard and misting.
I am on the dt's for Lil red rocket buttons, stuck sketches, scrapawhile and handmade by Suzanne.
In the past I have scrapped my wedding and holidays but these days its all about the boys!
Here is the link to Kim's blog, I would recommend you go take a look......there some great layouts and lots of inspiration - glasshalffull my blog


We are so lucky to have Kim join us at ARTastic, she's such a busy lady with all the Design Teams she is on. Please visit her blog as you will be truly amazed as her scrapbook pages are quite unique. Please make Kim welcome this month at ARTastic :)

Here are some of Kim's favourite layouts for all of us to drool over!!!


Army

Find


Float

Owl

Welcome Kim, we hope you enjoy your month at ARTastic :)

5 comments:

  1. These layouts are beautiful Kim... you have an amazing style! I like the way you use different patterned papers... they all work together perfectly! Wishing you a wonderful month at ARTastic! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us this Month... I'm following your Blog now. Always looking for ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow and what a gorgeous style Kim, I am off to follow your blog, I love it, the use of the gorgeous chippy is gorgeous, the sailing ship in particlar. Love Melxx Welcome as Guest DT this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Kim!!! I love all the chipboard elements you incorporate into your LOs. They are all truly gorgeous!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you use your super cute chipboard pieces!

    ReplyDelete