Pages

Thursday 1 July 2010

Heres some more inspiration from DT member.....

Jennifer Campbell - Model in Training

Shazza,
I had a blast with this month's entry. I loved the challenge of using a feather, playing cards and brown...
It totally reminded me of my daughter's hat for her hat parade. I hope you enjoy!
Jennifer

What a great piece of inspiration this month Jennifer, you have covered all the criteria and it looks fantastic. Great photos of America's next 'Top model' lol and love the Hat Parade theme you used :) Great work! - Shazza

5 comments:

  1. *sigh* I want a girl! This is why... what a great page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic LO Jennifer ! Love the feathers and bow, and how the brightly coloured pics are "popping" off the page !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Jennifer, what a great idea to use the hat as inspiration. I love it, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this background paper... it matches perfectly with the stripes and grid papers! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute (:
    i love the bow on the feather

    ReplyDelete