Pages

Sunday 20 June 2010

Have a look at this gorgeous layout from another newbie......

Lisa Webb - Grow


Here is my take on your challenge.. Love the criteria like I said.
This is my gorgeous soul mate.. My 19 yr old daughter who left home 12 weeks ago. We are now 1400km away from each other and I cant stand it.. But thank god for this gorgeous obsession scrap booking... I can keep creating beautiful memories of her each and every day.
Thanks Shazza.

Thanks Lisa, your entry is just beautiful, love all your bits and pieces, as I said if you had of added a 'Drink me bottle' you could have entered it in FS2S's 'Alice in Wonderland' themed challenge this month. lol Love the ruled measurement up the l/h side of your page, just perfect for your title 'Grow'. I'm glad you have your scrapbooking to make more memories of your daughter. You have covered everything in this challenge and it has turned out stunning! - cheers
Shazza

Entries for 'The Perfumed Garden' will close Monday 28th June at midnight.
If you want to play along, you have 7 days to get your entry in :)

Cheers
shazza

13 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous LO, Lisa! I love all of your fussy cutting with I believe are Webster Pages! This is tremendous!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa (moonie) I am so glad you entered this month, and I know she is away but you are both so close you will be in each others thoughts every day. I just love this gorgeous layout, your daughter is beautiful just like her mum. Love to you, Melissa (aussiescrapper)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is amzing, love everything here,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout. She has lovely eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your wonderful comments.. I must say it is one of my favorites and I especially loved the criteria. Like I said this is the second ever challenge for me and the criteria just threw me in my scrapping chair...!! LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty (:
    great job
    i love the pp

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Another fabulous entry here! You should put this LO in a frame and look at it every day! It's gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well it looks even better in real life I must say!!! Stunning layout Lis, you know I love it...beautiful!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This layout is so beautiful and the photo is stunning! The paper and flowers are gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous LO... love your tree.!! Great minds think alike... I used very similar pp's :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining us! I LOVE the page... so much to look at and BUNNY!!!

    ReplyDelete