Pages

Thursday 17 June 2010

Another great page from a newbie this month......

Angie A - Cherish


Ok I dont know about you but I LOVE it when things work out.....
I wanted to play along with Artastic challange blog...also wanted to use some old stash...so a little insperation from the chllange blog a few photos to choose from and alot of stash to play with...this is want I came up with....

What a fantastic page! I love the wedding photo, your tree is gorgeous...did you hand cut this Angie? colors are beautiful and make the page stand out. Well done for your first challenge :)
Cheers Shazza

10 comments:

  1. this is fantastic...love it all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is gorgeous, I love all the elements, wondering if you have a die cutting machine, that tree is just perfect and the wedding photo sits perfectly under it. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous wedding photo... you have scrapped this beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys...yes I do have a diecut machine....this was so much fun thanks for making me feel so welcomed on my first visit...cant wait to see whats next...
    angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work Angie. Your tree is fabulous!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw this is very cute (:
    great work

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful LO, Angie! What a great tree of hearts;D and such pretty birdies! Love all of the elements in this LO!
    xoxo-RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, love the birdies!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining us!
    That picture is fabulous and the tree works poi-fect with it, GREAT LO!

    ReplyDelete