Pages

Thursday 13 May 2010

A beautiful entry today from...

Irit Shalom - Eternal Love


Shazza hello!!
Here is my take for May challenge- I was mostly inspired by colors and an animal- so I did this pet's page for my niece's only pet.I also added a wooden anymal- not sure about Australian -not so familiar with as you can undestand.Also the page has lots of stitches animals too- not only on the photo
Hope you like it - Irit Shalom

Hi Irit,
What a great pic of your neice and 'Cheesy', love how you have used it for this challenge. Gorgeous animal pp, great stitching. Love the journaling you added. Great page - Shazza

Entries for 'The Kangaroo' will close Friday 28th May at midnight. If you want to play along, you have 3 days to get your entry in :)

Dont forget to join in the comps and quizes, lots of prizes to give away...

TFL
Shazza

4 comments:

  1. Oh Cheesy is just gorgeous Irit, not sure if I am reading it correctly, is he a Cherbal? I just love this and the stitched animals are gorgeous. This is an awesome layout. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo beautiful! I love the layered paper and the stitching and the hearts and the flowers... and... and... all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the title Irit, and the little animals (including the pet) are all very cute ! Thanks for playing along again this month !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your entry!!! Great job, thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete