Pages

Sunday 25 April 2010

We have another cool layout from....

Robin Jenkins - Home


Hi Shazza,
Hope you are well!
Here is my entry for this month's challenge. It is of our home and my journaling tells of how happy we've been in this home since leaving NYC to settle here in Florida. Thanks for a beautiful inspiration piece!
Best regards,
Robin

Hey Robin! Thanks for entering the challenge this month :) What a gorgeous photo of your home. I love how you did your title in blocks, a beautiful bright layout. great work - Shazza

The 'St Nicholas Circle' challenge will end midnight April 27th....

you only have a few days to get your entries in :)

5 comments:

  1. OOOOH my, this is so lovely!!! Thanks for playing along with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful page Robin. I love the journaling!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, so bright and glad you have settled into Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can really feel the warmth of your home. Your LO tells a lot.

    ReplyDelete