Pages

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Phew!! another last minute entry.........

Deb Clark - Rest


Hi Shazza, 
Sorry it is the 11th hour...thus the picture
quality is poor, as it is
night, but here is
my entry for the 2nd Artastic challenge I
have
entered into - what an amazing picture
for inspiration! If I had seen
this picture
as a little girl, I would have looked &
looked for hours,
it is one that you can see
something different in it each time you take

a peek.
Had fun with inks & flowers & pearls & got
all the criteria for this
one....the bridge
is a bit abstract, but I am sure that
doesn't really
matter...cos I really enjoyed
thinking & working on this one. Lovely

challenges these...thanks Shazza.
Cheers,Deb Clark

Hey Deb! Glad you got your entry in, and
its gorgeous, I'm happy you
enjoyed the
challenge this month. Love all the bits
and pieces in
your layout, gorgeous
flowers and lace used and what a

fantastic photo. thanks for playing along,
Great work - shazza


2 comments:

  1. This is just perfect, you rocked the criteria, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty LO Deb. Well done!

    ReplyDelete