Pages

Tuesday 27 April 2010

A last minute entry from........

Irit Shalom - We'll Always Have Paris



SHAZZA HI!! HERE IS MY ENTRY FOR THE APRIL CHALLENGE- I DID A NO PHOTO LO ABOUT PARIS- ALSO THE TITLE IS PURE CASABLANCA MOVIE (I AM GOING TO VISIT THERE IN MOROCCO IN 3 DAYS FROM NOW)
I used the art inspiration for colors, added this road hand cut sign for Paris, stamped and embossed lots of lamps and the other 3 items are all on this Oriental express vintage add also the green roof is so small that is almost invisible, but it is there...Also Paris France is not my home- but a bit like home as I am back there again and again .
Hope you like it
Irit Shalom

How Lucky are you Irit, to live on that side of the world where you can travel to lots of different countries, like Morocco or Paris. Just love all your bits and pieces, I could look at this layout for ages. Love your title, there is a real vintage feel to this layout, Well done!!- Shazza

2 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Irit, lucky you going to Morocco in 3 days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I love it! Well done Irit!!

    ReplyDelete