Pages

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Here is the line-up of all the 'St Nicholas Circle' entries so far for the month!

In no particular order, here is a blog roll of all the 'Thomas Kinkade - St Nicholas Circle' entries for the month. This helps the Design Team with the judging of entries :) So hang in there, it will be a couple of days before we get back to you with all the winners !!! I will start posting Mays inspiration very soon and all the games and quizes for the 1st Birthday celebrations.

so please make next month very special at ARTastic by joining in :)


I am so happy with the number of entries for April, the criteria this month was particularaly hard and I'm amazed with the quality of the entries, so thanks to those that attempted the challenge you really need a pat on the back :) We had 4 new ladies give this challenge a go, well done!! So, thankyou to everyone who entered this months challenge, we had 15 fantastic entries such a huge effort!! and thankyou so very much for helping to make this challenge site so unique and FANtastic!!


I hope you all enjoyed the 'Thomas Kinkade challenge ' and I am looking forward to you all playing along again in May :) I would love to get over 20 entries next month :)........ especially as its our big birthday bash!!...................................that would really make my day!

We can all make 2010 our most creative year ever!

...........so in no particular order, I present..........



Ailene Herne - Bridge Over Water


Dale Tiernan - Mickey Mouse


Dawn Hage - Belmont Home


Deb Clark - Rest

Irit Shalom - We'll Always Have Paris


Jacqui Miles - Rosebery*Tasmania


Julene Matthes - Goulburn Snow Day


Lisa Kamphuis - 26 Luntar Rd


Rhonda Barnes - Walhalla


Robin Jenkins - Home


Sarah Elliott - Family Christmas Tradition


Tanya Soutar - The Long Way to Venus Bay


Tarrah McLean - Ridgewood


Vanessa Waller - Was Our House


Yolanda Bravery - Home


TFL
Shazza

3 comments:

  1. I've got to say, I'm inspired by some of these layouts. I've taken a photo of my house and my street sign and am going to scrap it. So, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love all the entries...well done everyone and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. THese are all awe inspiring.Glad I'm not choosing the winners...it will be very difficullt.

    ReplyDelete