Pages

Thursday 1 April 2010

Come meet our Guest DT member for the month.......

Maria Delo

Hi Shazz,

And thanks for having me as your Guest Designer for April, well girls my name is Maria aka Capswife as I’m known on some forums, I’m a military wife and mom to 8 so scrapping is a form of escape in my life, I tend to go into the scrapping zone on too many occasions…….

I was introduced to scrapping via a Creative memories workshop, but then kind of found my way into the real kind of scrapping thru Scrap with V workshops, my gosh I am so thankful that I found this place and went in other directions….

My style is totally shabby in nature I love to bring mixed media into my work, so in the last year or so I really have come into my own style and I’m not afraid to try something new anymore, from vintage papers, to recycled packaging everything that I look at I think hmmm can I use this in my work lol…. Nothing is safe from me anymore….

I’ve been on a few design teams two for challenge blogs and one for an Australian one but I have stepped down and am now focusing on my own things and just creating OTP’s doing international OTP kind of swaps and doing monthly challenges, I have my own little forum which I have created as my home base mainly it’s a place for me to come and share techniques, inspirational people and places and just chat with my friends here is the link if you want to stop by and say hello http://thescrapartistwithin.forummotion.com/index.htm

Marias blog can be found here: http://ajourneythatstartshere.blogspot.com

Here are some of Marias stunning pages and projects:









Now I apologise for all these being thumbnail size, Maria sent them to me via photobucket as I think her camera or computer was playing up and she couldn't email me directly :(
If I try and increase the size that just blurrr out of focus. You can view Maria's work on her blog:

6 comments:

  1. love all your work maria, gorgeous stuff. and glad to have you here for april

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful work Maria. Welcome to the team for April!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a gorgeous style you have, great eyecandy, thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic LO Maria, as usual your work is STUNNING!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Maria, what a fabulous style you have!!! Thanks for the inspiration!
    xoxo-RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous work, love your style... great to hear all about you Maria... wow 8 kiddies, yep I would be escaping to create too.

    ciao

    ReplyDelete