Pages

Saturday 3 April 2010

And number three is from....

Julene Matthews - Goulburn Snow Day


Hi Shazza and before I forget,Happy Easter!
I tried to replicate the mountains and clouds in the top half of my layout.I dabbed paint using a sponge,blending the colours, then embossed the snow line with white ink.(It has a glossy texture in real life) As soon as I saw the painting it reminded me of when we first lived in Goulburn.We woke up one morning to record snowfalls overnight.My husband drove to the top of Rocky Hill and took these panorama shots.The house is one we rented for a few months until we built our own house.I managed to get a signpost,a lantern(from a Christmas card) and a bridge(stamped) on my layout.There was green guttering on the house. - Julene

Hey Julene, your clouds are fantastic, they really look like icy clouds :) Love that you are using different techniques on your pages. It's great your hubby managed to get a pic cause that does not happen very often in the Goulburn. you did well with your embellies, and dont worry i didnt even manage to get a bridge on my submission. Well done Julene and loved you little story! - Shazza

7 comments:

  1. this is awesome julene...love your pianting...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Julene, love the way you did the sky with paints too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very creative entry Julene. Another great entry!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it julene, gorgeous..........and there were lots of the criteria i didnt manage on mine, you did great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun entry... thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some wonderful techniques there Julene ! Your LO looks fab ! Thanks for joining us again this month !

    ReplyDelete