Pages

Sunday 25 April 2010

...and another one today from....

Lisa Kamphuis - 26 Luntar Rd


Hi! Shazza
Here is my Artastic entry - I was inpired by the colours and did the house my Grandparents built and lived in all their lives.....
I also have anold lamp in there
Thanks as always - Lisa kamphuis

Hey Lisa, what a gorgeous page for this challenge, i love the pics of your grandparents home being built. love your picket fence and lamp embellie. love your dollie background pp, its beautiful. Well done Lisa :) - Shazza

The 'St Nicholas Circle' challenge will end midnight April 27th....

you only have a few days to get your entries in :)

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous... I love everything about this layout!!! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful page in your unique style Lisa! Totally gorgeous!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice as usual lisa...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is gorgeous, what a special house to scrap. You did it proud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, I particularly love that lace. I want some.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa this looks awesome. The little bunches of roses at the gate are cute

    ReplyDelete