Pages

Saturday 27 February 2010

At last you get to meet our new DT member.....

Jennifer Campbell



I’m Jennifer Campbell, 31 years old, I’m married to Brian, the love of my life, for the past 7 years. We have 2 fabulous children, Bryce 4 ½ years old and Clara 3 years old. We are currently building our dream log cabin.

I began scrapbooking in college which is over 10 years ago. I have always loved all types of crafts growing up. One of my other interests as a child was the beginning of my love for photography. I remember always having my own camera that I always carried around. When you put those two things together, my love of scrapbooking was born.

Music has always played an integral part of my life whether it was for enjoyment, dancing, choreography, relaxation, or now inspiration. I have always had a love of art as well.

This is my 10th year of teaching kindergarten. Before becoming a school teacher, I taught dance for several years. Currently, I enjoy designing, teaching scrapbooking and creating scrapbook kits.

Here are some of Jennifers gorgeous pages:


Dancing in the Night



Favourite Season



Have a Laugh



Thankyou for Being a Friend



.......and Thankyou for looking :)

Cheers
shazza

1 comment:

  1. Wooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooo Jennifer!!! CONGRATS girl....U know I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your work! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete