Pages

Sunday 28 February 2010

Another Fabulous submission from........

Shelee Lark - Untitled


Hi Shazza,
Here is my ARTastic submission for March. I just
loved the whole 'angelic' feel for the
Neo-Classical style and tried to re-create
this in my LO. From the moment
I saw the artwork - I could see a circular
doily motif! So I found a doily and
incorporated it into the LO to
achieve the circular style represented. The
little girl is Lisa H's DD. The scrolls at
the top of the LO are Everlasting Keepsakes
Framedangoes that I painted. Thanks for another
great challenge!
Cheers!
Shelee :)

I'm really impressed with you sub Shelee,
this really has the Muscha feel about it,
when I saw your art nouveau designs at the
top of your page I was so amazed, love the
idea of the doily and a divine pic of Lisa's
daughter, Well dome Shelee! lots of inspiration
here - Shazza

4 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous, wow, the little skirt you have made is so cute and you know I have never used cut out photos before but this is just an example how beautiful they can look on layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelee, this is just stunning !!! The work and detail is just amazing ! You have created a Muscha masterpiece !!! Fantastic !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely comments so far. I have to admit that this is the very first time I have used a cut photo on a layout too!

    :) Shelee

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is really beautiful...love those flourishes to bits...xxx

    ReplyDelete