Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2009

Our First entry for the month comes from....

Christina Rayevich - You!


This is what Christina had to say on her blog.....I found a new challenge blog that I adore!! ARTastic post art from the masters and challenges you to pull your inspiration from them. This is perfect for me because I'm an art history fanatic!! It was my favorite class in college.
This is month it is Lawrence Alma-Tadema's 'A Greek Lady'. These papers from My Mind's Eye worked perfect for this lo =) this was fun!!
xo

Hi Cristina, what a fantastic take on the challenge, I love those papers, and also how you have used rub-ons around your precious photo. the little framed title is too cute!! Well done!! - Shazza

6 comments:

  1. Thank you =) I had alot of fun with this! I will be playing along again next month!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this christina, love those papers, and yep perfect for this. and a stunning pic of your dd, just a gorgeous page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow talk about quick! A very pretty page Christina. I like the lace running across the page just like the painting.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful layout Christina... I love the black and white photo and the flourish border too... a subtle and elegant layout! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Christine this is lovely, must have taken you ages to cut it all out. its beautiful. Thanks for playing along Katy xx

    ReplyDelete