Pages

Tuesday 25 August 2009

Our ninth entry for the month, from.....

Tracey Washington-Lacy - Plucking out a Tune


This is what Tracey had to say: I liked the idea of repetition with a rainbow of colours. My daughters t-shirt has a rainbow and music on it. I figured that colouring the ukulele in a rainbow of colours would all tie in nicely with the Andy Warhol inspiration.


Tracey, I love how you have highlighted the ukelele with splashes of color on each of the pics.
Well done!!
The journaling says 'Plucking out a tune in Fiji in 2009. Just Chillin!!!' Thanks for your entry :)

Cheers
Shazza


Time is ticking away................... So, if you are planning on entering this month ..... midnight Saturday night the 29th is the deadline!


2 comments:

  1. What a great entry!! I love the black and white photos with a touch of colour!!
    Vanilla xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous work Tracey, loving what you did with the photos

    ReplyDelete